Tuesday 22 September 2015

My Blog.....what's it all about.......

Hello......I have not blogged for a while and was not sure that I wanted to continue.  Now that we live on the road, I started this blog to have a record of where we have been and what we have done.

So, I analysed why I felt that I did not want to continue writing and I also re-read some of my blogs. I spoke with a couple of people about it, including my good friend Hilary and a lady named Nanette who popped over to read my blog after she read my comment on the "Down to Earth" blog that I follow.

I also remember what Phil (from the Marilyn and Phil duo we met in Snug who are building a "serf" house on Bruny) said about my blog and his advice was to write less and more often.  And, I think I have come up with the answer.

I feel that I have been writing too in-depth about the places we have visited......to much information and not enough about how I feel (thanks Hilary) about what we saw and what we have been doing. I also need to write more often (thanks Phil).

It also doesn't matter if I start writing from now and back track from time to time to places that we have been and what we did at that time (thanks Nanette).

Also, from my own experience of the blogs that I follow, I like the photo's that are posted best, so I will endeavour to strike a balance between words and photos.   Let me know how you think I am doing will you......I would welcome your feedback.

                                                                   ❤️   ❤️   ❤️




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you reading about our journey and for your comments. I read all comments but may not aways be able to respond.