Thursday 25 February 2016

Updating my blog after 10 months in Tasmania

I have not been writing very often and to save you having to check the blog from time to time, I have added  a "follow by email" gadget to the right hand side of my blog.

So, if you add your email address you will get an email with the post that I have just written and links to the blog itself.... how good is that!

We have been here in Tasmania for ten months now and are still loving it.  What's not to like.... clean air, blue skies, rain, snow, wind (and more wind...maybe I will get used to it by the time we go back to the big island), great scenery (lakes, ocean, beaches, mountains), food and wine, and the friendliest people and fellow travellers.  We have certainly had a very social ten months down here and look forward to more of the same going forward into 2017.

Tasmania is a small island so there will be times when we will be staying at places that we have stayed at before so there may not be much for me to say about it unless we visit a new attraction/area and see something I have not blogged about before.

I am sure you don't want to read in minute detail what we get up do each day.

What I am saying is that my posts will less frequent and I recommend that you use the "follow by email" gadget.

In case you are wondering, we have lived in a caravan from 1 November 2013 and have been "on the road" since April 2014 and we have no regrets for choosing this lifestyle.  Quite the opposite.   We are reminded regularly of how lucky we are to be doing what we are doing.

Not Tassie, but is a great example of this wonderful country of ours.  This is Lucky Bay, Cape Le Grande, Western Australia.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you reading about our journey and for your comments. I read all comments but may not aways be able to respond.